Sensation in Legs: If you also feel like an ant is biting or climbing in your legs after sitting for a long time, then there may be a deficiency of this vitamin in your body. Learn here.
Feet Sensation: Many times, sitting or holding hands or feet for a long time causes strange tingling. This tingling is called walking ant. It seems as if small ants or insects are running in the veins. But, do you know why this happens? In fact, the reason for this tingling can be a deficiency of this one vitamin. Let us know, apart from vitamins, what are the reasons for this tingling and how it can be removed.
Causes of tingling in hands and feet Causes of Hand and Foot Sensation
Vitamin E deficiency is one of the reasons for tingling in hands and feet. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects cells that are damaged by free radicals. The free radicals that are being talked about can also be in the form of smoke, sun rays and dirt spread in the air. To meet this deficiency of vitamin E, some food items can be made a part of your diet.
Vitamin E deficiency
- Vitamin E deficiency in the body is an increased cause of tingling in hands and feet. To make up for its deficiency, some food items can be easily eaten on a daily basis. When the body will get sufficient amount of vitamins, then it is obvious that the problem of tingling will also go away.
- Vitamin E is found in good quantity in almonds. It can be eaten as a snack. Along with this, the consumption of almonds is good for maintaining the overall health of the body and especially for the brain.
- Sunflower oil rich in Vitamin E can be used to cook many food items. This oil is also good to eat by putting it in salads.
- Peanuts are also included in the food items in which vitamin E is found. Eat them as a snack and enjoy.
- Avocado can also be eaten to get vitamin E. You can also take vitamin E supplements.
This can also be due to tingling
- Vitamin D deficiency can also cause tingling in the hands and feet. The main source of this vitamin is the sun’s rays.
- This problem is also seen in diabetic patients.
- If a vein is pulled, a tingling may be felt.
- Auto immune diseases also cause tingling.
Disclaimer: This material, including advice, provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.